- BundleInfo if the given object is loaded by a OSGi bundle, this function is returning information about that bundle
- CtCacheClear flush the customtag path cache
- CtCacheList list elements in the customtag path cache
- GetClassPath returns a array containing the Java classpath of the current environment.
- GetCPUUsage returns the CPU usage for a defined time range (default: 1000ms).
- GetFreeSpace Returns the number of unallocated bytes in the partition named by this abstract path name.
- GetFunctionKeywords returns all keywords defined with all functions
- GetFunctionList Returns all the currently registered functions
- GetLocalHostIP Returns the localhost IP address, which is 127.0.0.1 for IPv4 and ::1 for IPv6 addresses.
- GetMemoryUsage Returns detailed information to the memory usage of the container.
- GetMetricData Gets server performance metrics.
- GetSystemFreeMemory The amount of memory that is currently free, in bytes.
- GetSystemTotalMemory The amount of memory that is available to the operating system, in bytes.
- PagePoolClear clear pages in pools
- PagePoolList list all pages in pools
- SSLCertificateInstall install certificates of a specific host
- SSLCertificateList list all Certificates availble on a specific host
- SystemCacheClear clears all caches or the specified cache