- BundleInfo if the given object is loaded by a OSGi bundle, this function is returning information about that bundle
- CreateDynamicProxy wrap the given component with a java class that implements the given interfaces.
- CreateObject The CreateObject function takes different arguments depending on the value of the first argument:
- GetClassPath returns a array containing the Java classpath of the current environment.
- GetPageContext Gets the current PageContext (http://www.lucee.org/javadoc/lucee/runtime/PageContext.html) object that provides access to page attributes and configuration, request and response objects.
- JavaCast Converts the data type of a CFML variable to pass as an argument to an overloaded method of a Java object. Use only for scalar and string arguments. [type - quickly] boolean,int,long,float,double,string
- Serialize opposite of evaluate, this function serialize all cfml object and all serializble Java objects. can also serilize Components.
- UnserializeJava literal definition of a serialized Java Object by function serialize
- Lucee 5 and OSGi Lucee 5 is completely based around OSGi
- Using Java in Lucee ### Do you really need Java? ### Before you start creating Java objects in Lucee you should ask yourself: Do I really need Java here or can I get the same result with CFML alone? It's been said in computing that "premature optimization is the root of all evil" and Sean will (rightfully) remind you that "perfection is the enemy of the good", so if you can achieve similar results without referring to Java objects -- please stick to CFML path
- <cfobject> Lets you call methods in COM, CORBA, and JAVA objects.