- BundleInfo() if the given object is loaded by an OSGi bundle, this function is returning information about that bundle
- CreateDynamicProxy() wrap the given component with a java class that implements the given interfaces.
- CreateObject() The CreateObject function takes different arguments depending on the value of the first argument:
- GetClassPath() returns an array containing the Java classpath of the current environment.
- GetPageContext() Gets the current PageContext object that provides access to page attributes and configuration, request and response objects.
- IsNotMap() Returns true if the given Object is not of Type `java.util.Map`
- JavaCast() Converts the data type of a CFML variable to pass as an argument to an overloaded method of a Java object. Use only for scalar and string arguments. [type - quickly] boolean,int,long,float,double,string
- Serialize() opposite of evaluate, this function serialize all cfml object and all serializble Java objects. can also serilize Components.
- UnserializeJava() literal definition of a serialized Java Object by function serialize
- Lucee 5 and OSGi Lucee 5 is completely based around OSGi
- Using Java in Lucee ### Do you really need Java? ### Before you start creating Java objects in Lucee you should ask yourself: Do I really need Java here or can I get the same result with CFML alone? It's been said in computing that "premature optimization is the root of all evil" and Sean will (rightfully) remind you that "perfection is the enemy of the good", so if you can achieve similar results without referring to Java objects -- please stick to CFML path
- <cfobject> Lets you call methods in COM, CORBA, and JAVA objects.