- Each call the given UDF/Closure with every entry (key/value) in the given collection.
- IsInThread Determines whether the executing code is inside a cfthread or not.
- RunAsync A function that returns a Future object, which is an eventual result of an asynchronous operation
- ThreadJoin Makes the current thread wait until the thread or threads specified in the name attribute complete processing, or until the period specified in the timeout argument passes, before continuing processing. If you don't specify a timeout and thread you are joining to doesn't finish, the current thread also cannot finish processing
- ThreadTerminate Stops processing of the thread specified in the name attribute.
- <cfthread> The cfthread tag enables you to create threads, independent streams of code execution, in your application. You use this tag to run or end a thread, temporarily stop thread execution, or join together multiple threads.