Lucee uses the Axis 1 engine, ACF use the Axis 2 engine, so result may differ
These functions are provided for backward compatibility and there are no plans from the Lucee team to update the engine as it's a lot of work for a legacy technology
- AddSOAPRequestHeader() Adds a SOAP header to a web service request before making the request.
- AddSOAPResponseHeader() Adds a SOAP response header to a web service response. Call only from within a CFC web service function that is processing a request as a SOAP web service.
- CreateObject() The CreateObject function takes different arguments depending on the value of the first argument:
- GetSOAPRequest() Returns an XML object that contains the entire SOAP request. Usually called from within a web service CFC.
- GetSOAPRequestHeader() Obtains a SOAP request header. Call only from within a CFC web service function that is processing a request as a SOAP web service.
- GetSOAPResponse() Returns an XML object that contains the entire SOAP response after invoking a web service.
- GetSOAPResponseHeader() Returns a SOAP response header. Call this function from within code that is invoking a web service after making a web service request.
- IsSOAPRequest() Determines whether a CFC is being called as a web service.
- <cfobject> Lets you call methods in COM, CORBA, and JAVA objects.