- BinaryDecode Converts a string to a binary object. Used to convert binary data that has been encoded into string format back into binary data.
- BinaryEncode Converts binary data to a string.
- DecryptBinary Decrypts the given binary with the optional parameters
- EncryptBinary Encrypts binary data using a specific algorithm and encoding method.
- FileReadBinary Reads an on-disk or in-memory binary file (such as an executable or image file) on the server, into a binary object
- FileWrite If you specify a file path, writes the entire content to the specified file. If you specify a file object, writes text or binary data to the file object.
- IsBinary Determines whether a value is stored as binary data.
- IsValid Tests whether a value meets a validation or data type rule.