- IsPDFObject Determines whether a value is a PDF object.
- <cfpdfform> The ` ` tag is not supported natively by Lucee.
- <cfpdfformparam> The ` ` tag is not supported natively by Lucee. This functionality is available via 3rd party extensions: * [Ortus PDF Lucee Extension](https://www.ortussolutions.com/products/ortuspdf)
- <cfpdfsubform> The ` ` tag is not supported by Lucee.
- <cfdocument> Creates a PDF document from a text block containing CFML and HTML.
- <cfdocumentitem> Specifies action items for a PDF document created by the cfdocument tag.
- <cfdocumentsection> Divides a PDF document into sections. By using this tag in conjunction with a cfdocumentitem tag, each section can have unique headers, footers, and page numbers.
- <cfpdf> Manipulates existing PDF documents.
- <cfpdfparam> Provides additional information for the cfpdf tag. The cfpdfparam tag applies only to the merge action of the cfpdf tag and is always a child tag of the cfpdf tag.