Here is a list of requested pages/articles/tasks to add to the wiki:
- CFSCRIPT: how to create a function
- CFSCRIPT: how to create a loop
- CFSCRIPT: different functions to output
- CFSCRIPT: how to use tags in CFSCRIPT
- Exemplar CFCs, setting out best practices with regard to scopes, types, return types, access, etc. with brief commenting
- CFSCRIPT: Add how to use closures and filters in tags
- CFSCRIPT: Add how to use Object Reference (array., Struct. etc)
- Implicit Accessors and constructors
- Scopes: a description of what scopes are available and when to use them
- How to find your way around the Lucee Source
- Lucee 4.1 and beyond Roadmap
- More navigation on Wiki (breadcrumb links, links related features together)
- Fix/complete content for the red broken links on wiki home page.
- Make the docs version specific for each point release.
- Preview of upcoming features to allow community discussion in early development stages.
- Higher priority documentation for Lucee exclusive features and compatibility differences.
- Consider integrating a comments widget that is unique for each documentation page
- Consider integrating links to the online documentation, google groups and lucee blog in lucee admin
- Something about catching timeouts. Note from Matt Q: To be clear, the correct thing to do is change the "General Error Template" that's set at