Lucee S3 Extension Source Code https://github.com/lucee/extension-s3
Open Issues: https://luceeserver.atlassian.net
- File handling Provides access to File System Resources, this includes virtual file systems like ram, s3, git, ftp and ssh
- GetVFSMetaData() Returns metadata about the Virtual File system (VFS)
- s3clearBucket() Removes all objects from a bucket, unless maxage is set, in that case only objects that are older than maxage are removed.
- s3copy() Copies an object in S3 from one bucket to an other.
- s3listBucket() List all objects in a bucket
- s3move() Moves an object in S3 from one bucket to an other.
- s3read() Reads an object from S3 as a string.
- s3readBinary() Reads an object from S3 as a binary.
- s3write() Writes a value to S3.
- StoreAddACL() Adds ACL to existing ACL for object or bucket.
- StoreGetACL() returns an array of struct where each struct represents an ACL grant
- StoreGetMetadata() Returns the metadata related to the object or bucket.
- StoreSetACL() Sets the ACL for object or bucket.
- StoreSetMetadata() Sets the metadata on bucket or object.
- Using S3 directly for source code Using S3 directly for source code
- Virtual File Systems Lucee support the following virtual file systems: ram, file, s3, http, https, zip and tar