- GetComponentStaticScope returns the static scope of a specific component, of course access rules apply.
- GetVariable Gets the variable referenced by the given parameter; may be fully qualified
- Access Modifiers for variables public and private scope for component variables
- Scopes local, arguments, query, variables, this, cgi, cffile, url, form, cookie, client, thread, caller, request
- Static scope in components Static scope in components is needed to create an instance of cfc and call its method
- Static support for components Lucee 5 supports static variables and functions inside components
- Threads How to use threads in Lucee
- Using scopes explicitly in code Scope everything BUT the closest scope for best performance