- CreateObject The CreateObject function takes different arguments depending on the value of the first argument:
- IsObject Determines whether a value is an object. True, if the value represents a CFML object. False if the value is any other type of data, such as an integer, string, date, or struct.
- ObjectEquals compares simply and complex objects for equality, attention string comparsion is case sensitive
- ObjectLoad loads a object serialized in a binary form from a file or as binary input
- ObjectSave serialize a (Serialiable) object to a binary repersentation of th object
- <cfobject> Lets you call methods in COM, CORBA, and JAVA objects.
- <cfobjectcache> Flushes a object cache or returns the current size.