All the CFML ajax/client side tags are considered deprecated in Lucee and are only provided for minimal backwards compatibility.
- RestDeleteApplication() Deletes an existing REST mapping.
- RestInitApplication() Registers the directory path with the service mapping provided. If no service mapping is provided, the application name is used. If the rest application is already registered, it is refreshed.
- RestSetResponse() Sets the custom responses.
- <cfcalendar> The tag ` ` is not supported by Lucee.
- <cfformgroup> The ` ` tag is not supported by Lucee.
- <cfformitem> The ` ` tag is not supported by Lucee.
- <cfgrid> The ` ` tag is not supported by Lucee.
- <cfgridcolumn> The ` ` tag is not supported by Lucee.
- <cfgridrow> The ` ` tag is not supported by Lucee.
- <cftextarea> The ` ` tag is not supported by Lucee.
- <cftree> The ` ` tag is not supported by Lucee.
- Ajax: Bind syntax Most of the tags support a binding statement in the url or source attributes. The following syntax is supported.
- Websocket gateway ### WebSockets Gateway Extension ### This extension enables you to launch a server that is capable to manage messaging from HTML WebSockets. The server runs on a dedicated port. Lucee will receive notifications when a connection is opened, closed and any time a message is sent invoking a cfc listener class. The gateway can also being invoked via SendGatewayMessage so to allow your app to push message to all the connected clients
- <cfapplet> Used in a cfform tag, cfapplet lets you reference custom Java applets that you have registered using the Lucee Administrator.
- <cfform> Builds a form with CFML custom control tags that provide more functionality than standard HTML form input elements (XML and Flash type not supported).
- <cfinput> Used inside cfform to place radio buttons, checkboxes, or text boxes. Provides input validation for the specified control type.
- <cfmapitem> Used with <cfmap>, this tag lets you add markers on the map. This tag is deprecated
- <cfselect> Used inside cfform, cfselect lets you construct a drop-down list box form control. You can populate the drop-down list box from a query, or using the option tag. Use option elements to populate lists. The syntax for the option tag is the same as for its HTML counterpart.
- <cfslider> Used inside cfform, cfslider lets you place a slider control in a CFML form. A slider control is like a sliding volume control. The slider groove is the area over which the slider moves.