Flips an image across an axis.
Requires Extension: Image extension
ImageFlip( image=any, transpose=string );
The image on which this operation is performed.
Transpose the image:
- vertical (default): Flip an image across an imaginary horizontal line that runs through the center of the image.
- horizontal: Flip an image across an imaginary vertical line that runs through the center of the image.
- diagonal: Flip an image across its main diagonal that runs from the upper-left to the lower-right corner.
- antidiagonal: Flip an image across its main diagonal that runs from the upper-right to the lower-left corner.
- ("90|180|270"): Rotate an image clockwise by 90, 180, or 270 degrees.