- LSParseCurrency Converts a locale-specific currency string into a formatted number. Attempts conversion by comparing the string with each the three supported currency formats (none, local, international) and using the first that matches.
- LSParseEuroCurrency use function lsParseCurrency instead
- LSParseNumber Converts a string that is a valid numeric representation in the current locale into a formatted number.
- ParseDateTime Parses a date/time string according to the English (U.S.) locale conventions.
- XmlParse Converts an XML document that is represented as a string variable into an XML document object.