- AddSOAPRequestHeader Adds a SOAP header to a web service request before making the request.
- AddSOAPResponseHeader Adds a SOAP response header to a web service response. Call only from within a CFC web service function that is processing a request as a SOAP web service.
- CreateObject The CreateObject function takes different arguments depending on the value of the first argument:
- GetSOAPRequest Returns an XML object that contains the entire SOAP request. Usually called from within a web service CFC.
- GetSOAPRequestHeader Obtains a SOAP request header. Call only from within a CFC web service function that is processing a request as a SOAP web service.
- GetSOAPResponse Returns an XML object that contains the entire SOAP response after invoking a web service.
- GetSOAPResponseHeader Returns a SOAP response header. Call this function from within code that is invoking a web service after making a web service request.
- IsSOAPRequest Determines whether a CFC is being called as a web service.
- <cfobject> Lets you call methods in COM, CORBA, and JAVA objects.